Flawless Paint Polish and Correction Services for Your Vehicle
Remove swirls and scratches from your paint & Drastically Increase Your cars Shine
Have you looked at your paint under the sun and saw swirls & scratches? These are called micro-scratches and that’s what actually prevents your car from shining.
The biggest cause is usually improper washing and drying methods. Automatic car washes, using cheap towels or wash mitts.
With our high gloss paint correction, you can remove up to 95% of those swirls and scratches to bring out an incredible shine and gloss for your vehicle.
Once the auto detailing is completed properly, the results tend to "WOW" you. It''ll look as if you just got it painted.
So if you're looking to add life to your paint and bring back that wow this is the perfect fit!
Paint correction requires a substantial more time and energy. We use a wide variety of polishers, polishes, compounds, pads, and towels to remove the product. Most importantly, we utilize our skill and patience to achieve the desired results.
This is the most tedious and labor intensive auto detailing service we offer in the Richmond area.
Depending on your car, the condition, and the results you’re after, it can take between 8 to 20 hours to complete.
The paint correction process:
1) Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2) Thorough hand wash vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and remove bugs off front end
3) Chemically remove iron particles from your paint to prevent corrosive compounds that deteriorate your paint
4) Clay bar your paint to remove remaining embedded dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth)
5) Tape off sensitive sections like the plastic trim to decrease the chance of polish buildup or staining
6) The compound phase (step 1): Remove the heavy and deep imperfections from your paint by leveling the clear coat with a cutting pad and compound
7) The polish phase (step 2): Increase shine and clarity by polishing and removing the micro-scratches that are leftover from the compound phase.
8) Wipe down vehicle with polish remover to inspect paint and its true condition.
8) Apply protection to the paint for added shine and protection (traditional wax/sealant or ceramic coating)
9) Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch).
10) Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
11) Touch up any detailed areas like the emblem, exhaust, grille, etc…
To read and learn more about what exactly Paint Correction is and the in's and out's of it Click here to read the blog article.